1. very great praise, honor, or distinction bestowed by common consent; renown.
2. something that is a source of honor, fame, or admiration; a distinguished ornament or an object of pride.
4. resplendent beauty or magnificence.
5. a state of absolute happiness, gratification, contentment, etc.
6. The title of living legend Britney Spears‘ ninth studio album.
She knew she shouldn’t have kept us waiting any longer, and she didn’t!
Actual icon, supermom, lover of spraying perfume on her heart Britney Spears has officially announced her new album following “Make Me”: Glory.
— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) August 3, 2016
What a title. And the album’s coming out in less than a month.
That cover too? The lions mane, the confident and cool stare,
the fact that it looks like it was designed by an intern, that light that makes her look like she’s literally in pop heaven. Brightest Morning Star realness.
What’s even better is the instant download of “Private Show” tonight, the Femme Fatale star might not be concerned about doing promo, but at least she’s giving us the goods.
We’re almost to the promised land. We’re almost to Glory.