Quick dinner for 1, Japanese Ramen Soup.
Tonight my family wasn’t home, so I only needed to cook for myself, and I didn’t feel like going to the grocery store just for myself so I made do with stuff I already had:
- Took a package of Top Ramen and threw out the MSG-filled flavor packet, and cooked the noodles in real chicken broth with some garlic, onion powder, soy sauce, sriracha, etc.
- Added some fresh spinach as soon as the noodles were done, and let them naturally wilt in the hot broth
- Grilled up some chicken breast, and some mushrooms, threw it on top
- Threw in some corn kernels, and some chopped green onions
- Finished it off with a soft-boiled egg. Had never made one before (Nailed it.)